Windows 11 ISO File 32/ 64 Bit Download, Leak News, Features, Release date, System requirement, Setup size, how to download and install details are available on this page. Soon after the leak of Windows 11 features and ISO files, Tech-savvy people have gone crazy for all the information about Windows 11 that they can get. If you are one of those crazy ones, do check the complete article for further details.
Windows 11 Download
Table of Contents
Right now, no set date for the release of Windows 11 is available. But, An event is scheduled for 24 June 2021 where Microsoft will be talking about the next generation of Windows. This event is scheduled for 11 AM on June 24. So we can expect that they will announce the Windows 11 release date on that day.
Windows 11 is on its way. Microsoft’s new operating system will start rolling out to eligible devices on will be free if you’re already . When it arrives, you’ll be able to update to the new software the same way you usually update Windows 10, as long as your device is compatible and needed. (And even if it doesn’t, , though it won’t be supported by the company.), and the upgrade
If you’re a member of the Windows Insider Program and just can’t wait until the final version arrives, you can download the first Windows 11 Insider Preview build today and test out some of its, such as , and the . We’ll tell you how below. Before your download, here’s .
In 2015, Windows 10 was launched that Microsoft was adamant that they will not create another version of windows. But, there are revolutionary times for technology and new technology is being introduced every day. So, Microsoft decided to launch Windows 11 for all users.
Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file download
Many of the users have started to search for the Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file even now. Let us tell you that this version of windows is yet to be released. On June 24, some announcements will be made about the release of Windows 11. Once the Win11 is released and available for download, it will be available on the official portal of Microsoft itself.
The Win11 ISO file will be provided free to the users (Early prediction) and users will not have to pay for the new version. We recommend upgrading your OS to Win11 as soon as it is available. Because, after a given time frame, Microsoft can make it paid too.
Windows 11 ISO file will be available for bot 32 and 64 bit operating systems. You will have to download the ISO file of the version as per your OS.
Upgrde Windows 7 to Windows 11
Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
Windows 11 Free or Paid – Price Details
It is being expected that Windows 11 will be available as a free upgrade for those who are already running Windows 10, 7, and Windows 8.1 in their systems. Microsoft had run a similar free upgrade method for Windows 10 in the previous years.
Providing Windows 11 for free will help Microsoft to bring more users to the latest version of Microsoft Windows. It will also help safely removing the old operating systems from the devices of users who are no longer supported by the company.
Windows 11 Leak News
Windows 11 is set for release on June 24, 2021. But it was leaked already on the internet. Some key features of Windows 11 and various others details were leaked. In the leaks, it can be seen that a new start menu is designed for the new version. There are many other interface-level changes that were seen in the Windows11 Leaked news.
The new start menu will have rounded corners and a new startup sound. This upgrade will be a simplified and faster version of what we are using in Windows 10. This will include various pinned apps, recent files, quick shutdown options, and much more.
Windows 11 Features
- New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar
- New Animations are added while moving and dragging the windows. Even Opening a new window, closing, and minimize tap have different animation than earlier versions of Windows.
- Featured add to perform multitask with windows like split-screen, creating groups of various task windows, etc.
- Touch controls are improved significantly. Windows 11 will have various problems fixed which were there in windows 10.
- New sounds are added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made in the sounds. But in Windows 11, you will see various new sound options.
- You will have access to dark mode also.
- Rounded Corners: Pointy corners will not be available in Windows 11. Corners of various bars will be made round.
- New icons are added which will make it more attractive than the earlier versions.
- Various new Widgets are added in this version.
There are yet many new features of Windows 11 that we don’t know. These featured will be updated shortly.
Windows11 System Requirements
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Win11 installation.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
Windows 11 Setup Size
From the leaked version of Windows 11, It can be seen that the Setup file (ISO File) size is 4.54 GB. Considering that the leaked version does not have all the features, We can say that the actual file size will be between 4.5 to 6 GB.
How to Download Windows 11
As we know that the Win11 64 Bit version was leaked online and many people have uploaded it on Google Drive and shared it online. The direct link to download the ISO file is here.
We do not recommend you download and install the leaked version on your device as it can be full of malware. Hacker may have included some code in this file to steal your information so please do it at your own risk.
How to install Windows 11 on 64 Bit OS
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Grab a USB drive (With at least 16GB of Space) and make it bootable.
- You can make this Pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- Launch Rufus and select Windows 11 ISO file which you just downloaded.
- Don’t alter any other field and keep them all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 will be flashed in your USB drive.
- Plug this USB Drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop/ PC and keep pressing the boot key.
- Choose USB Drive as primary from the Boot Device Options.
- After pressing the Enter button, Windows 11 installation process will start.
- Now Choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input Method.
- Click on Install Now.
- As you do not have the product key, click the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 Edition you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 Installation.
- Click next and Your windows will start to install.\
How to download the Windows 11 Insider Preview build
If you’re a member of the Windows Insider Program (you can sign up now for free), you can download a preview build of Windows 11 now. However, it’s important to note that beta versions, particularly early ones, tend to be buggy. You should never download beta on your primary device, only on a tester device if you have one. For most people, it’s best to wait for the general release starting in October. This first build also doesn’t include every new feature that will eventually arrive with the general release.
Still, want to try it out? Here’s how.
1. Make sure you’re running a licensed version of Windows 10 on your device, and that you’re an administrator on the device. Register to join the Windows Insider Program if you haven’t already. Or sign into your Windows Insider account. Click Start flighting.
2. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. Click Get Started.
3. Under Pick an account to get started, select + to connect the Microsoft account you registered with and continue.
4. Follow the instructions to choose the experience and channel you want to get Insider Preview builds through: the Dev channel (for developers), the beta channel (for early adopters) or the release preview channel (for those who want to get the latest version just before it’s generally released). Note that this build is coming to the Dev channel.
5. Review the Privacy Statement and terms, and click confirm. Click Restart Now.
6. After restarting, make sure your data settings are correct so you can download preview builds. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & feedback, and make sure the Optional Diagnostic Data switch is flipped to On.
7. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. Click the Check for updates button. You should see the latest Insider Preview build based on the settings you selected.
From there, your device should update the same way it would with any other Windows update, and you’ll be good to go.
Once Windows 11 becomes available to all Windows users with compatible computers in October, you’ll download it the same way you would with any new version of Windows. Most users will go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click Check for Updates. If available, you’ll see a Feature update to Windows 11. Click Download and install.
This is all we know about Microsoft Windows 11 for now. Be sure to bookmark this page to keep getting the latest updates.